Jobs & Career
Future Career : Future Electronics
You would like to become part of the DOMMEL team?
Our motivated employees are characterized by team spirit, extensive technical knowledge and a high sense of responsibility. They participate in important decision-making processes, identify problems and propose solutions independently. Each employee is challenged and encouraged in his or her professional and personal development through internal and external training measures.
We are convinced that our employees are the key to our success. That’s why we offer them a wide range of career opportunities – whether in management or specialist positions. If you are looking for new challenges and want to help shape the future of our company, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our company is located in the popular tourist region “Romantic Franconia” with medieval towns such as Dinkelsbühl or Rothenburg ob der Tauber. There are many attractive recreational opportunities, including the Franconian Lake District and a very diverse theater scene. The cost of living is very affordable, and an extensive public childcare system makes for a family-friendly work environment.
We are always looking for talented and ambitious employees who want to help shape the future of our company. If you are interested in working with us, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Your advantages with DOMMEL:
- Familiar working atmosphere
- Individual development opportunities and further training in the specialist area
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- 30 vacation days and the option of compensatory time off for overtime
- Interesting and varied activities
- Social benefits
- Company bicycle leasing via JobRad
- Fresh fruit, free coffee/tea and other treats
- Regular company events such as summer party and Christmas party
Our apprenticeships at a glance:
- Electronics technician for devices and systems (m/f/d)
- Industrial clerk (m/f/d)
- IT Specialist – Application Development (m/f/d)
- IT Specialist – System Integration (m/f/d)
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
- Dual study program “Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (B. Eng.)