Knowledge and aspiration : the foundation of our customer relationships
Collaboration on a successful foundation is the be-all and end-all for you?
DOMMEL is a leading supplier of industrial electronics solutions. Since 1972, our experience and competencies have been growing day by day, enabling us to provide innovative and reliable solutions to our customers.
We work closely with our customers and suppliers to develop and produce high-performance system solutions that shape the future of technology. Our competitive pricing and excellent customer service make us the first choice when it comes to industrial electronics.
DOMMEL currently employs approximately 120 people at our two locations in Wassertrüdingen and Romania.
Because of our highly qualified employees, we are able to show you not only individual solutions, but also overarching opportunities and risks of current developments. As a service provider, this is one of our strengths.
Thanks to our continuous improvement and digitalization measures along the supply chain, we are able to provide you with the following benefits in addition to our development and manufacturing services:
- Short-term and reliable information on availability and delivery dates
- Shorter delivery times and planning reliability through the coordination of blanket orders or forecasts
- Information on the product life cycle of the components required for production
DOMMEL : inspiring electronic solutions
DOMMEL : ABOUT US Highlights
- 1972: Founding of the company with headquarters in Brauhausstraße in Wassertrüdingen
- 1978: Start of printed circuit board assembly
- 1986: Start of SMT assembly
- 1993: Change of name to the present DOMMEL GmbH – Managing Director: Frank Dommel, Winfried Fälschle, Bernd Ruttmann
- 1994: Takeover by Frank Dommel from his father Wilfried Dommel
- 2000: Start of construction of the present DOMMEL headquarters in Wassertrüdingen (street Westring 15)
- 2001: Move to the present DOMMEL headquarters in Wassertrüdingen
- 2003: Initial certification DIN EN ISO 9001
- 2012: Expansion of the premises by moving into the building at Westring 5
- 2013: Introduction of AOI (automatic optical inspection)
- 2018: Start µBGA
- 2020: Restructuring of materials management processes through the introduction of MIG (Materials Management in Equilibrium)
- 2021: Takeover of Frank Dommel as sole managing director
- 2022: 50th anniversary of the company